Friday 11 January 2013

Layla Soft Touch - An Update


So we are 4 days in, and I think these nails are holding up quite well. Must admit I didn't, and should have wrapped the tips and I didn't, so that is one down mark for me. 

All the nails on all the fingers are showing tipwear, but I think that could be slightly due to the application before. I also suffered two major chips. However, they were both explained. The chip on my middle finger came first, and this was due to a broken nail having to be mended with clippers. When I clipped, a chip came off. The second chip on my index finger was due to an over excited puppy thinking my finger was a toy. Ouch.

I have typed plenty. Unwrapped and wrapped oodles of deliveries for the shop, moved desk at work, driven, washed my hair, been eaten by the pup. All the things you have to do on a daily basis. 

I am really impressed with the staying power of this nail varnish. If I hadn't broken the nail they would still have been wearing the polish now. But my staying power was questioned and I failed at the hurdle when my new a-england dragon was delivered. Whilst I am not sure I could put my hand on my heart and say it would last 10 - 15 days I am sure I could have got 6 without incident, and for a polish without a topcoat thats pretty damn fine.
 











No comments:

Post a Comment