Sunday 20 May 2012

My adventures in nail polish

Well, this is my first blog! A big step for me from hiding in the shadows and showing my friends and family what I love to do with nail varnish to putting the pictures out there for the rest of the world to see.

I love looking at other nail blogs and could spend weeks purring over the shiny and sparkly. However, I like to use a variety of polishes. It doesn't have to be one of the in brands for me just to adore the colour and just 'have' to own it.

So my first showing. This came with inspiration from the film Kramer vs Kramer which I remember watching when I was just a young one. The lad in the movie had a bedroom which had cloud wall paper which I just loved, but never had any myself. But now I have cloud nails.

For this I have used

Seche ridge filling base coat
Colour Club Duplicity main colour
models OWN Indian Ocean for my accent nails
Konad Special Polish White
Konad plate #M79
Seche Vite top coat



No comments:

Post a Comment