Tuesday 17 July 2012

For Sarah Diamond - Bright Blue Sky

This is a special post for a special lady, who is having a bit of a hard time at the moment. I suggested that some of the girls on PolishAholics Anonymous do a manicure with her in mind. So, here is mine.

I decided I wanted something to show her there is a bright blue future out there, no matter what might happen.

So I started with a base of Sinful Colours 'Gorgeous' and added a couple of coats of Essence Special Effect Topper in 'Glorious Aquarius'. I love this topper so much because it isn't quite blue, and it isn't quite green, but what it does add is little sparkles of copper which are just wonderful. So, to make the sparkles stand out I used my Leighton Denny Matte Topcoat which is lush.

Hopefully Sarah will like the results, and honey, I hope you are feeling better soon





2 comments:

  1. It was very kind of you to come up with this idea, and with such a gorgeous manicure! :)

    ReplyDelete