Tuesday 24 July 2012

minus two, plus eight is a happy number!

You know I said that I was going to use my stash before Christmas, well I decided the challenge wasn't hard enough so I would just make it a little harder. So I have added 7 to my stash. I know, I know, I am a mental. But it made me happy, so hey!

First for what I have used...

I have gone for a pink out for today so had a pink base coat with Rimmel Urban Princess and to make it nice and sparkly I have gone for a flash of OPI Nothin Mousie Bout it on three fingers. Tis the very first time I have even opened the bottle on the OPI and I am really pleased with it. Although I couldn't get enough hearts out to make me happy!

Here are the pics...




So onto the newbies.

I visited the lovely TK Maxx at lunchtime to buy a dog bed, which I achieved. But I also spied three Orly's for £7.99. I don't own any Orlys so I decided to snaffle them while I could. The colours are Androgynie on the left, Lucky Duck in the middle and Ma Cherie on the right. The photo is a bit blurry, but it was the only way I could get the holographic flecks in Androgynie to show up.

 

Then I received my lovely A-Englands from the latest offer. They are Percival on the left, Lancelot next, then Tristam and last but not least Lady of the Lake. Can't wait to be using these babies.

Then finally, I had a delivery from Paris. I don't even know when I am going to use this, but so chuffed to have it.

 

1 comment:

  1. Every time I try to buy that OPI it's out of stock. It's going to end up on the wishlist at this rate! Look forward to your a-england swatches, I want almost all of their polishes and I need extra justification to splurge...

    ReplyDelete