Monday 6 August 2012

31 Day Challenge #6 - Violet

Before I got to this post I had the normal worries about what violet actually is. Then I stopped worrying and just dipped my fingers in my purple drawer!

I love purple and have loads of shades, but after the brightness and the grah of the last few posts I wanted something different, So I chose 5 muted shades and to make it even softer I decided to splash on the Leighton Denny Mattifier.

I think it looks really beautiful, and completely different to the last few manicures.

The polishes I have used are

Pinkie - Catrice - Sing : Hey, Dirty-Lilah!
Ring - Sally Hansen - Delphinium
Middle - Catrice - Put Lavender On Agenda
Index - Dior - 694 Forget Me Not
Thumb - Catrice - From Dusk to Dawn







Here are the other people taking part in the challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Love this ombre mani, looks great matted as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat color progression on this.

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, see my blog for details! <3

    ReplyDelete