Saturday 4 August 2012

31 Day Challenge, Day 4 - Green

So we have reached one of my favourite colours, yay! I love green polish, i love different shades, I love how it looks on my fingers and just everything about it.

Before I blinked I knew that I was going to use my new Nails Inc polish from their Nail Jewellery range 'Emerald'. It was so bright and pretty there is no way I could resist. But, instead of splashing it all over I decided to team it up with Leighton Denny 'Undercurrent' which is the darkest deepest green ever. In fact it only looks a bit green in bright sunlight.

Usually I will only ever tip my nails with glitter, but did it the opposite way around this time and put the Emerald at the bottom of my nail and it looks lovely. It partly reminds me of the Emerald City in the distance in the Wizard of Oz. 

After years away from Nails Inc I do really like this, the formula was wonderful and the glitter so bright it is amazing. As always Leighton Denny has the most wonderful application and if I could I would wear his polishes every day!

Without further ado, here are the pictures. ( the first two nail pictures are inside, the second two are outside with fairly bright sunlight )






Here are some others who are taking part in this challenge

4 comments:

  1. oh wow!!! That is an awesome take on a green manicure. I love love love the green glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love green too! and I love this mani! Great colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Nails INC polish is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never heard of that Leighton brand before lol:p Omg! i will pretend i did not see that gorgeous Emerald!!***

    ReplyDelete