Tuesday 21 August 2012

31 Day Challenge - Inspired by a Colour

I think the last 10 days of this challenge are mean't to be the ones that push you to your limits, but I am interesed to face up to it.

My first love is pink, I am a pink girly girl and have always been that way. Last year in October my nail polish addiction started with 8 pink polishes and someone being pleasant about my nail painting on facebook and now I am here August with 350 polishes and writing a blog I never thought anyone would read.

However, here I am going to pay tribute to the first colour I used when I stepped out of my comfort zone of pink with the occasional purple and I am using green. I didn't realise until I put the first green polish on my fingers exactly how wonderful it would look and how much I loved the look of it against my skin.

For this I have broken out one of my favourite dior polishes, no 504 Waterlily. But to make it a bit more special and green I dabbled similar shaded glitter onto the tips. I always love this type of mani and think it looks so special. I am also very lucky to have a lady who comes to my workplace and sells discounted Dior polish. Woo Hoo!

So here are the pictures. Enjoy.






Here are the other ladies taking part in the challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment