Wednesday 8 August 2012

31 Day Challenge #8 Metallic

Can't beleive it is already day 8 of the challenge! Where has all that time gone?

Because I have done so much stamping recently I decided to ban myself from it today and make myself create something different. Quite a shame really because one polish I had decided on using Stargazer Chrome is absolutely perfect for stamping.

So, I dug out my french nail tips and decided to make a bit of a pretty pattern with them. Decided to team Chrome with Catrice 'Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans' simply because I thought they were a good match, and I wasn't disappointed.

Here are the pics.



Here are some links to the other ladies completing the challenge


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love this combination! The silver is so shiny!!
    Just letting you know I have awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award. Visit my blog to see the rules!:
    Frenchie's Fairyland,
    Frenchie X :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! Cool colors. I also have been wanting to get away from my stamps, but they keep drawing me in! When we start the second 10 days I will probably do more freehand

    ReplyDelete